6 wounded in Kandahar blast
KANDAHAR CITY (PAN): A powerful bomb, targeting a convoy of foreign troops, rocked Kandahar City on Thursday, wounding six people, including two international soldiers, officials and a witness said.
The explosion happened at 12.45pm in the Sarkoza neighbourhood, Akhtar Mohammad said, adding the area had been cordoned off by security forces.
Four policemen were wounded in the attack and being treated at Mirwais Civil Hospital, a doctor told Pajhwok Afghan News on condition of anonymity.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.