Civilians among 10 wounded in Khost blast
KHOST CITY (PAN): Three Afghan soldiers and seven civilians were injured in a roadside bombing in the southeastern province of Khost on Tuesday, officials said.
An Afghan National Army (ANA) vehicle struck a roadside bomb in Sabari district, military officer Maj. Mohammad Farid told Pajhwok Afghan News.
The injured civilians were taken to the district hospital and ANA soldiers to a military health facility, he said.
The blast took place at around 10 am in the Khalbasat bazaar, resident, resident Wahidullah said. No one has so far claimed responsibility for the bombing.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.