Kunduz death toll rises to 10
The death count has increased from yesterday, when the Interior Ministry said that six people had been killed. Four people who had been wounded in the blast later died of their injuries, said Interior Ministry spokesman Sadeq Saddeqi.
The blast took place late on Friday in front of an ice cream shop in the Khanabad district of the province, officials said.
The Interior Ministry said in a statement delivered to Pajhwok Afghan News that one Afghan National Army (ANA) soldier and nine Afghan civilians had been killed, and that 18 men, five women, and a police sergeant had been injured in the blast.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.