4 killed, 3 injured in Nangarhar blast
JALALABAD (PAN): Four people, including a two years old child, were killed while four others injured in a bomb blast in the Khogyani district of eastern Nangarhar province on Friday, officials said.
The incident took place when a private vehicle hit the roadside bomb in the Kajal bridge area, district chief, Haji Muhammad Hassan, told Pajhwok Afghan News.
One woman and a child were among the dead, he said, adding the injured -- all children -- were evacuated to hospital.
Nangarhar Civel Hospital Director Dr. Baaz Muhammad Sherzad three injured had been brought to hospital and their condition was satisfactory.
No one has so far claimed responsibility for the blast.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.