3 civilians killed in Kapsia rocket attack
MAHMOOD RAQI (PAN): Three civilians were killed and seven others injured when two rockets hit houses in the Tagab district of central Kapisa province on Saturday, an official said.
The incident happened in Senzi area during a search operation conducted by Afghan and foreign troops to track Taliban militants, Governor Mihrabudin Safi, told Pajhwok Afghan News.
However, he did not say who fired the rockets.
Provincial council member Najibullah Rahimi said the injured people were shifted to a health facility of the International Security Force (ISAF). He also had no idea from which direction the rockets had been fired.
Resident Shirullah said most of the people left the area fearing more attacks.
The Taliban yet commented on the incident.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.