Civilian killed in Nangarhar blastBy Mahbob Shah Mahbob Feb 27, 2013 - 19:31
JALALABAD (PAN): One civilian was killed and six others were wounded in a blast in the Ghanikhel district of eastern Nangarhar province on Wednesday, officials said.
The bomb concealed a TV set exploded at around 4pm in front of a market in the Marko bazaar of the district, police spokesman, Maj. Hazrat Husain Mashriqiwal, told Pajhwok Afghan News.
A doctor at the district hospital, Rahman Gul, said seven people were brought to the hospital. Three of the injured are said to be in critical condition
No one has so far claimed responsibility for the explosion.