Pajhwok Services

Photo Service

SMS News Service

Pajhwok combines its expertise and experience in news reporting with a telecom firm and thus reach a wider audience in an 
effective way.

To subscribe: 
English News Update : Send 83 to 824
Dari News Update : Send 84 to 824
Pashto News Update : Send 85 to 824

Election Coverage

Special Mining Page

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

Addvertise With Pajhwok

Daily Newsletter

Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Suggest a Story

Pajhwok is interested in your story suggestions. Please tell us your thoughts by clicking here.

4 hurt as another suicide bomber targets foreign troops’ convoy

4 hurt as another suicide bomber targets foreign troops’ convoy

Apr 10, 2015 - 17:31

KABULinfo-icon (Pajhwok): Four persons were injured when a convoy of foreign forces came under yet another suicide attack in the 15th police district of capital Kabul on Friday, the city’s crime branch chief said.

Brig. Gen. Farid Fazli told Pajhwok Afghan News the attack took place at around 3: 30 pm near the Daspecharai locality.

A bomber ploughed his explosive-laden vehicle into the foreign troops’ convoy, which left three civilians wounded, he added.

Col. Humayun Ayni, the head of 119 unit at the Minister of Interior, said one foreign soldier was also among the injured.

As usual, Talibaninfo-icon claimed credit for the attack, with the group’s spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said two armored vehicles damaged and all soldiers onboard killed.

Earlier in the day, a suicide bomber targeted foreign forces’ convoy in eastern Nangarhar province, leaving four persons dead and 14 others, including two Afghan National Army (ANA) soldiers, wounded.


Related Article

Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.



Twitter Update