Students fall unconscious after taking peas in Herat (Video)
HERAT (Pajhwok): At least 82 students at a school in western Herat province fell unconscious after taking poisonous peas on Saturday, officials said.
Brig. Gen. Abdul Majid Rozi, Herat police chief, said the students, aged between 7- 12, fell unconscious after eating peas being sold in front of the Fateh School.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.