5 dead, 3 wounded in Kandahar blast
KANDAHAR CITY (Pajhwok): Five civilians, including a woman and child, were killed and three others wounded when a car hit a roadside mine on Tuesday in southern Kandahar province, an official said.
Samim Khpalwak, the governor’s spokesman, blamed militants for planting roadside bomb.
Toryalai, administrative chief of Maroof district, told Pajhwok Afghan news the wounded had been shifted to hospital in critical condition.
Taliban have yet to comment on the incident.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.