Press statement Young Activist Network for Reform and Change
22 July 2015, 31 Saratan 1394 Young Activist Network for Reform and Change as the most powerful departure of active young, meantime conviction of NATO and American’s forces attack on national army’s soldier in Logar province, diligently wants of foreigner forces include of American command of army in Afghanistan that seriously apologize from people and families of force martyrs in Logar province, which they martyrize in a undeliberate, unplanned and inexistence of collaboration with native forces attack as well to explain about this doleful event.On the other hand, Young Activist Network for Reform and Change ratio to recruitment of individuals in Commission on electoral reformthat formed from two parts in leadership of Mr. Ghani and Abdullah, criticize and know this Commission as private Commission of two governor parts in Afghanistan.
Thus Young Activist Network for Reform and Change announce their locality and position about two above issues:
A: Martyrdom of army’s soldier by American’s forces attack.
- Young Activist Network For Reform And Change, severely disapproval the shameful silence of government leaders concern to American’s forces attack on soldiers of Afghanistan army. In this connection we want from president to company with force coalition leadership of America and report to nation.
- Locality and position of youths, especially Young Activist Network for Reform and Change alongside of foreigner force attack on national army’s soldier of country, unacceptable, because it happened against signed agreement between Afghanistan government and NATO. America and NATO are bound to support on lines of: training, mobilizing and education of Afghan’s soldier, not military operation against agreement, except when installations and NATO’s soldier are in risk.
- Young Activist Network for Reform and Change are believed that American’s forces martyrize soldiers of Afghanistan’s army force opposed agreement between two countries. In this side, American forces and NATO are bound to explain for mankind and families of Logar’s martyrs.
- This Network emphasis that regret is not acceptable, first explain, than pay indemnity to all these families, in this connection, government is also responsible to adopt clear locality. Young Activist Network for Reform and Change meantime have exact information in circumstance of American forces attack on Afghanistan’s army forces, wants from Afghanistan’s government to persuade foreigner forces for paying indemnity and detailed explanation on the subject of this unlegal attack accomplishment, otherwise we appeal on other civit’s motion and will resistance until proving to be true our all wishes.
B: Commission on electoral reform
Young Activist Network for Reform and Change meantime going to meet the creation and establishment of Commission that it is the pace in route of correction in election’s discipline, in recruitment of individuals that more often have relationship with ex-parts of election and govern parties of now, are severely anxious and know this Commission as agents of two elections’ parties not object of comparison for viewpoints of rest political departures that have potentially presence in Afghanistan.
- Network believed that Commission on electoral reform has created for safe and performer election, not for profits guarantee of two parties in country. We are believed that Mr. Ghani and Abdullah are not just deserve of appointment and division in Afghanistan, but all rest political departures that potentially presence in politics, are parts of this geography. If they want resistance with a national capacity opposite tip weep of two teams, without doubt logic will win and comes as majority of political argument. Therefore we have expectation that Mr.Ghani and Abdullah should take priority important and fundamental political arguments and should not do autonomously all good taste works and actions.
Young Activist Network for Reform and Change
Bayan publication’s hall
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.