Civilian injured in bomb attack on foreign troops’ patrol
CHARIKAR (Pajhwok): A foreign forces’ military vehicle struck a roadside bomb in the Bagram district of central Parwan province, leaving one resident injured, an official said on Thursday.
Bagram’s administrative chief, Abdul Shakoor Qudusi, told Pajhwok Afghan News the explosion took place when foreign forces were patrolling the Nasro area of the district on Wednesday night.
He said the blast partially damaged the vehicle of foreign troops, but caused them no casualties.
But Dr. Saleh Mohammad, the local council head, said one young man of the area was injured in the incident. He had no information about casualties of foreign forces.The injured was taken to a clinic in Qarabagh district.
As usual, Taliban claimedresponsibility for the attack on foreign forces, with the groups’ spokesmanZabihullah Mujahid saying four US troops had been killed and their tank destroyed.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.