Nangarhar suicide attack hurts 4 civilians
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): Four civilians were killed in a suicide explosion in the Bihsud district of eastern Nangarhar province on Saturday, an official said.
Attaullah Khogyani, the governor’s spokesman, told Pajhwok Afghan News, the explosion took place in Najmuddin Akhunzada locality this afternoon.
He said another suicide bomber blew himself up near security forces convoy in which security forces escaped unhurt while a vehicle was partially damaged.
Dr. Ihsanullah Shinwari, head of the local hospital, said four wended persons had been evacuated to the hospital but their health was in critical conditions.
Earlier two US forces were wounded in an attack. Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack and said four foreign forces were killed.
Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.