خدمات پژواک

بخش عکاسى پژواک

بخش صوتى

پوشش خبری انتخابات

صفحه ویژۀ معادن

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

خدمات پيام هاى تجارتى پژواک

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

32 Daesh rebels eliminated in Nangarhar offensive

32 Daesh rebels eliminated in Nangarhar offensive

Aug 11, 2016 - 15:34

JALALABAD (Pajhwok): At least 32 Islamic State (IS) or Daesh rebels have been killed and another 26 wounded during an ongoing operation in Achin district of eastern Nangarhar province, the military said on Thursday.

The operation codenamed “Qahr-i-Selab” also involved airstrikes and artillery, a statement from the Afghan National Army’s Selab Military Corps in the east said.

Some Daesh militants with their weapons were still in the area, but several areas of Achin district had been purged of the IS rebels during the Qahr-i-Selab offensive, the statement said.

Separately, two Talibaninfo-icon were killed in a blast caused by their own landmine in Khogyani district, Attaullah Khogyani, the governor’s spokesman, said.

In Behsud district, police recovered 34 kilograms of drug from a corolla vehicle, he said.

sa/ma

 

علامت: 

گزارش های مربوطه:

تبصره کنيد

اعلانات

Advertisement