خدمات پژواک

بخش عکاسى پژواک

بخش صوتى

پوشش خبری انتخابات

صفحه ویژۀ معادن

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

خدمات پيام هاى تجارتى پژواک

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Dozens of insurgents dead in Kandahar airstrike

Dozens of insurgents dead in Kandahar airstrike

Aug 25, 2017 - 15:43

KABULinfo-icon (Pajhwok): Forty-two militants have been killed and 17 others injured others injured in foreign forces airstrikes in southern Kandahar province, an official said on Friday.

It was the second heaviest airstrike after the US announced its new strategy on Afghanistaninfo-icon.

Police spokesman Gen. Abdul Razzeq told Pajhwok Afghan News NATOinfo-icon airstrikes in the Shah Walikot district on Thursday night targeted rebels who stormed security forces check-posts.

He said the rebels shifted their injured but the bodies of dead fighters laid in the battle ground. Four security personnel have been killed in the overnight fire fight.

Earlier, scores of rebels had been killed in foreign forces air raid in the Neash district. Seventy bodies of rebels found in the site of airstrike.

According to Razzeq, new US strategy was in the favour of Afghanistan and all requirements of security forces would be provided in the new strategy.

nh

علامت: 

گزارش های مربوطه:

تبصره کنيد

اعلانات

Advertisement