خدمات پژواک

بخش عکاسى پژواک

پوشش خبری انتخابات

صفحه ویژۀ معادن

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

خدمات پيام هاى تجارتى پژواک

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Atmar says ‘deep’ probe ordered into classroom attack

Atmar says ‘deep’ probe ordered into classroom attack

Aug 16, 2018 - 18:47

KABULinfo-icon (Pajhwok): The National Security Council (NSC) on Thursday condemned Wednesday’s suicide attack on a private tuition center in capital Kabul, saying the incident would be comprehensively investigated.

The suicide bomber walked into the educational center in Dasht-i-Barchi area of Kabul city and detonated his vest bomb when classes were underway.

The Ministry of Public Healthinfo-icon on Wednesday said at least 48 people were killed and 67 others wounded in the attack.

However, the ministry spokesman, Dr. Wahid Majroh on Thursday said that they had mistakenly overstated the casualty figures in Wednesday’s attack.

He told Pajhwok Afghan News that 35 people had been killed and 75 others wounded in the incident.

On the other hand, National Security Advisor (NSA) Hanif Atmar condemned the attack and ordered a probe.

A statement from the NSC said quoted Atmar as saying that terrorists proved they could violate all Islamic rules for reaching their ominous goals.

“I strongly condemn this terrorist attack, this great nation would never forgive such a savage attack,” the statement quoted Atmar as saying.

He said organs concerned had been ordered to deeply investigate the attack and provide urgent medical assistance to those wounded.

mds/ma

گزارش های مربوطه:

تبصره کنيد

اعلانات

Advertisement