خدمات پژواک

بخش عکاسى پژواک

پوشش خبری انتخابات

صفحه ویژۀ معادن

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

خدمات پيام هاى تجارتى پژواک

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Daesh claims responsibility for deadly Nangarhar attack

Daesh claims responsibility for deadly Nangarhar attack

Mar 07, 2019 - 13:38

JALALABAD (Pajhwok): The so-called Islamic state (IS) militant group has claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s deadly attack on a construction company’s office in the Behsud district of eastern Nangarhar province.

A day ealier, the governor’s spokesman, Attaullah Khogyanim told Pajhwok Afghan News that a group of gunmen attacked EBE Company’s office close to the airport in the provincial capital Jalalabad.

He confirmed 16 employees of the construction company were killed as two of the attackers blew up explosives attached to their bodies and three others were shot dead by security forces.

Daesh insurgents claimed responsibility for the assault in a statement on their website called Amaq.

On Thursday, Khogyani told Pajhwok 11 workers of the firm and five attackers had been killed in yesterday’s incident.

He said nine employees of the construction company were wounded and five of them had been discharged after being administered medical treatment. The remaining four are said to be in critical condition.

After the incident, two suicide vests, an explosives-packed vehicle and several hand grenades were seized by the security forces.

pk/mud

علامت: 

گزارش های مربوطه:

تبصره کنيد

اعلانات

Advertisement