Pajhwok Services

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Pajhwok is interested in your story suggestions. Please tell us your thoughts by clicking here.

Judge dead in Nangarhar blast

Judge dead in Nangarhar blast

By
On
Jan 07, 2015 - 11:09

JALALABAD (Pajhwok): A judge was killed and his three children wounded during a blast in eastern Nangarhar province on Wednesday, an official said.

The incident took place around 8:00 am this morning near Jalalabad public mosqueinfo-icon.

An eyewitness Naqib Ahmad told Pajhwok Afghan News the attack targeted the vehicle of a judge of Laghman province’s court.

The blast triggered by a magnetic bomb attached to the car of Mahmood-ul- Hasan, he said, adding that the car was carrying children of the judge to school.

The judge died on the spot while his three children wounded in the incident.

Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, the governor’s spokesman, confirmed the incident and said one person had been killed and three others wounded.

Dr. Hamayon Zaheer, director Jalalabad Civil Hospital, confirmed receiving two wounded children, with one of the kids, he said was in critical condition.

No group far claimed responsibility for the attack.

mds/rm

 

Related Article


Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.

   

Advertisement