Pajhwok Services

SMS News Service

Photo Service

Election Coverage

Special Mining Page

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

Addvertise With Pajhwok

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Suggest a Story

Pajhwok is interested in your story suggestions. Please tell us your thoughts by clicking here.

2 injured, as many shops gutted as gas cylinder catches fire (Video)

2 injured, as many shops gutted as gas cylinder catches fire (Video)

By
On
Feb 17, 2016 - 15:26

KABUL (Pajhwok): Two people were injured and as many shops gutted in a fire that erupted in the Taimani area of the capital Kabul on Wednesday, an eyewitness said.

The fire that took place 7:50am was linked to the carelessness of a gas-selling shopkeeper, said Nazir Ahmad, whose hands were burnt in the incident.

He told Pajhwok Afghan News: “I came here to refill my gas cylinder. The shopkeeper was checking a gas balloon with a cigarette lighter. Suddenly one gas cylinder caught fire.”

Tags: 

Related Article


Download “Pajhwok” mobile App, on your smartphone to read and access latest news, features, interviews, videos and photos about Afghanistan.

   

Add new comment

Advertisement

Advertisement

Twitter Update