Pajhwok Services

SMS News Service

Photo Service

Election Coverage

Special Mining Page

Afghan Peace Process Special Page

Addvertise With Pajhwok

Daily Newsletter

Language
Sending Time (GMT / Kabul time)

Suggest a Story

Pajhwok is interested in your story suggestions. Please tell us your thoughts by clicking here.

Civilians feared dead in Kunduz airstrike

Civilians feared dead in Kunduz airstrike

By
On
Jul 19, 2018 - 18:11

MAZAR-I-SHARIF (Pajhwok): Twenty-two people, including civilians, have been killed in foreign forces airstrike in the Chahardara district of northeastern Kunduz province, officials said on Thursday.

District Chief Zalmai Farooqi told Pajhwok Afghan News that civilians and the Talibaninfo-icon had been killed in the foreign forces airstrike.

Governor Spokesman Niamatullah Taimuri said the bombardment took place in the Rabat village on Thursday afternoon.

He said local officials had been directed to collect information regarding the airstrike and shared it with them.

Attaurrahman, a resident of locality, said foreign forces targeted their village near the district bazaar.

He said 13 people of a family, including womeninfo-icon and children, had been killed in the airstrike.

Taliban Spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said foreign forces bombarded three homes in Chahardara district and killed 28 people.

Defence Ministry and foreign forces have not yet commented about the incident.

nh

Tags: 

Related Article

Add new comment

Advertisement

Advertisement

Twitter Update